Image ©2017 Clarence Holm
- Never dig an outhouse hole deeper than what you can climb out of.
- The fluffiest cats were always skunks.
- Grabbing an electric fence in never fun, despite what your older brothers tell you.
- The facts belong to whichever sibling is telling the story.
- To judge a man, look into his friends eyes.
- It is never good to take a bath in the same water as the youngest child.
- Brakes on a John Deere only work if you can reach them.
- The best neighbors come when you holler.
- A man plows straightest when he looks at where he is going.
- When your hands are full, it is harder to pick a fight.
– Clarence Holm
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: